Friday 16 September 2011

Create a math game. please help!?

So I only have 3 assignments left I must pass because I have a 63% average. well i'm not good at math at all! can someone please help me majorly and give me some ideas...



Create a game that students can use to learn or review algebra concepts. Prepare rules, question cards and answers, a name for your game, a game board, playing pieces, questions cards and answers, etc. All aspects of the game should be thoroughly described in your paper. The topic of the questions should be researched and included in your paper. You may want to actually construct the game and try it out, reporting on how well it works, what you would or should change to make it better, how others enjoyed it, what you learned from this experience, etc. Photographs of the game could then be included in your report.
Create a math game. please help!?
I would choose a game the entire class can do at once.

Something like Math Bingo.

Or create a crossword puzzle with a list of definitions as clues to the word/phrase. See link for online crossword creator.



Or just view http://www.edhelper.com/ for a lot of educational ideas. You're instructor may have access to it and let you use it as a resource.
Create a math game. please help!?
Oh man. 3 of my teachers last year made us do board games. Each time I did a Candyland type game. But in order to move forward to the next space, you need to answer a question. So make question cards for that.

If you don't get what I mean or need some more help you can email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment