Friday 16 September 2011

How can i convince my mother to get me a phone?

my mother got an horrible report from my teacher but now ive worked hard and i got b's on my report card to get a phone but her point isyou should've did your work in the begining but i really want this phone (motorola W315). how can i change her mind
How can i convince my mother to get me a phone?
Hmmm... B is not enough in my opinion. I think you should get As. But, if you really want the phone... explain to your parents that it's for safety reasons. Also your parents will be able to contact you any time.
How can i convince my mother to get me a phone?
A child is less likely to get into trouble of any kind if they have a phone... need to call for help.....for a ride ....ect...ect ..thats why I got my son one.
Hi,



The best thing to do is continue to work hard and show her that you made a mistake and you really deserve this phone that your asking for. Just remember that if she does decide to get it for you don't abuse it. Hope that helps. Good luck.
try figuring out how you will be resposible and pay for it, and the monthly bill, maybe you can work out a deal with her by taking on extra chores
Continue to do good in school and show her that not only are you responsible but that you have worked hard and earned it.Trust me I am a mom I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment