Friday 16 September 2011

Whats your worst school experience? I've been stoned.?

In 5th grade I got stoned.



Once I was in math class a long time ago when I was in 5th grade and this happened to me. I have ADHD. I had started a new medication. I didn't know how it would turn out. there was a substitute in that day. I pulled him aside and told him that I was on new medication and I didn't know what would happen. then, right in front of everyone, he screamed in my face! %26quot;DO YOU KNOW WHY KIDS NOW ADAYS HAVE ADHD?!?!?!?%26quot; he hollored. I knew it was because of our generation but I shook my head no because I was scared. %26quot;IT'S BECAUSE PARENTS DON'T SPANK THEIR KIDS ENOUGH!!!! IN FACT I'M GONNA GO HOME AND SPANK MADDISON *his daughter whom I hate* JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT!!!!%26quot; Pepole laughed at me! and later on I told my mom who was volentereing that day. same day she was walking down the hall when she saw the substitute talking to another teacher (his wife works in the office so he knows everyone) and telling her how outragd he was at me. turns out that her son had ADHD so she gave Mr. Walker quite the verbal wooping! I have been depressed seince 4th grade and that didn't help. this was last year. my middle school life is still living hell. If we go to school to learn, and knowledge is power and power is corrupt and corruption is crime and crime doesn't pay then why the hell do we go to school?! My parents keep asking how school was. It's like saying. %26quot;how was that drive-by shooting?%26quot; You don't care how it was, you're lucky to get out alive



lets just say that my 4th grade year was F*%$@ing Hell!!!!!!!



I have had my jacket dropped in the toilet.



in 4th grade someone stole my report card



today (6th grade) someone set the microwave on fire



I strongly dislike the student council president (I'm on student council)



I've got exactly 36 death treat notes



Almost everyone seems to Hate me



I know how it feels

to sit on the edge of your bed

head in your hands

wishing it would all just end...



These Days

everyone is depressed;

No one cares about your personality anymore.

There are few songs with out cuss words.

You bring up the Lord %26amp;%26amp; people look at you weird.

You stand up for someone %26amp;%26amp; get called a bad name %26amp;

the type of clothing you wear describes you.

How much money you have gives you your popularity.

Everyone breaks each others hearts %26amp;%26amp; doesn’t think much of it

you can become so lonely.. And no one would notice



IT'S FUNNY -- how hello is always accompanied with goodbye. IT'S FUNNY -- how good memories can start to make you cry. IT'S FUNNY -- how forever never seems to really last. IT'S FUNNY -- how much you'd lose if you forgot about your past. IT'S FUNNY -- how friends can just leave you when you’re down. IT'S FUNNY -- how when you need someone, they're never around. IT'S FUNNY -- how people change and think they're so much better. IT'S FUNNY -- how many lies can be packed in one “love letter%26quot;. IT'S FUNNY -- how people can forgive even though they can't forget. IT'S FUNNY -- how one night can contain so much regret. IT'S FUNNY -- how ironic life turns out to be. But the funniest part of all... None of that seems funny to me.



Do you think its easy being me? Do you think its easy putting on the act that I do everyday? I smile when all I want to do is cry... I laugh when all I want to do is die.. I want to tell everyone how my world falls apart each night when I am laying in bed with tears in my eyes, pleading with god to help me. I want to let everyone know what it is like to be me, pretending to be happy... pretending to like myself, If it was up to me, I wouldn't be pretending, I would actually be happy... Too bad its not.



Sometimes I feel like nobody has held me down and forced me to cry, or made me hug them, or seen the inside of me. I just say %26quot;Oh I'm fine%26quot; and walk away. Nobody's ever said to me %26quot;No, you're not”



I’m a daughter hiding my depression

I’m a big sister making a good impression

I’m your friend acting like I’m fine

I’m a teenager pushing her tears aside

I’m the girl sitting next to you

I’m the one asking you to care

I’m your best friend hoping that you'll be there



I’m not depressed; I just hate everything.

I’m not a horrible person; I just let everyone down.

I’m not an outcast; everyone just hates me.

I’m not in love; I just constantly think of him.

I’m not a cutter; I just have to slice my wrists.

I’m not a mistake; I’m just not supposed to be here.



i'm tired of smiling when i'm sad

i'm tired of laughing when i'm mad

i'm tired of hiding the real me; but i'm

too scared of what others will see



I'm so sick of immaturity, of name calling, of labels, of gossip..of middle school.

It doesn't make sense any more. %26amp; I find myself being nice to people that I want to strangle



Welcome to a world where everyone talks about each other.



Everyone lies. Everyone tries to be something they're not.



Nobody can keep a secret for their life %26amp; friendships that



have lasted years are broken. Believe
Whats your worst school experience? I've been stoned.?
you made me laugh and feel sad at the same time! you should save a copy of this to read when you are older. all will be well, we all experience HELL in until high school and then it gets better! keep writing, you are very talented!
Whats your worst school experience? I've been stoned.?
Going into the wrong bathroom hehe
Give me a break
Listen to some happy music...or read a happy book.



DO SOMETHING HAPPY PLEASE!!
you're too young to be thinking like this



hell! i didn't start thinking like this until atleast 7th or 8th grade!!!
wow... The worst day of school for me was when I wasn't Stoned.
LOL@The microwave thing;

Well one time when i was in 7th grade someone pooped in the 6th grade hallway xDD



So we had to stay in class for 30 more minutes until they finished cleaning it;



The kid got expelled xDD
ummm... wow that sucks

mine worst 1 would be this year when have the school thinks im a freakin slut.... im in 8th grade soooo.....yeah
omg, i really feel for. i mean i had tough times but none that were that bad. i did pee in front of my whole first grade class =/

i know what you mean about feeling depressed. ive been battling it it recently and i have anxiety attack at times, so both of them combined is horrible.

try talking to your parents about homeschooling, im homeschooled. if you wanna kno any info just email me at, giovannacirqueira@ymail.com

if you wanna talk to someone about add or email me, im not a weirdo or anything i just get what your feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment