Friday 16 September 2011

NeTeller has kept my money, please advise on what i can do to make them give it back or report them!?



Hi



I created a Netteler account assuming like paypal i can pay for some things online, i transfered 30鈧?to net teller from my bank account,



The process was that the bank calls with a verification code to my cell, i enter the code on a web site and authorize the transfer.,



After the money showed up on the netteler account i realized i could not use it at all!, was trying to put credit on my skype account and all i got was a message on the Netteler page saying a agent will call me., uuuh, ore time wasted.



So they called me claiming that in order for me to use this money i have to provide information on the phone (same phone the bank called) with a verification code to put the money into there account on the web!



After asking for 10 mins what the questions where i realized that they could not possibly verify it, they claimed they can but how, i never gave any of the information like mother's maiden name, passport number or fax a photocopy, bank branch i have a account at to them, how can you verify something when you yourself does not have anything to compare it too, so i told them ill ask the ban about this, and all the bank did was block the transfer and returned the money.



a month later, the bank said they could not block it, they said to speak to the police since i used a verification code to my cell which was enough to verify it was my money, from my account, with my cell authorizing it for a purchase or transfer.



I explained to the bank and police that i was reframing from giving out information, i told them what information the netteller agent was requesting and they also advised NOT TO DO IT., the bank said with that much information you can change your pin, get into the account and transfer all the money elsewhere and no one will cover this since

it is information only you know., there is a security card i have which generates a number for transfers but both police and bank said its still enough info to use my card on the net with our phone verification if i know how to change that online.



So i call netteler and i told them to call the bank they said no, and if i do not give them this information they will not return my 30鈧?



how the hell can they get away with this? iam in the UK
NeTeller has kept my money, please advise on what i can do to make them give it back or report them!?


I think that if Neteller took your money something did go wrong, if they did this to more people i am sure they would be closed down or investigated, maybe you can chat on there site to a person there, in case you did not know about that one.





BTW: He is right about that one Keneth, the amount means nothing, you stated 30 $ while he points out that we where stepped all over for 700 billion from our future, these things are happening because no one puts up a real fight to demand proof and value for its use,


NeTeller has kept my money, please advise on what i can do to make them give it back or report them!?
so how long does it take you to make up for the lost $30?? Just stop wasting time on it and cut your losses. Even if you are earning the lowest of the low it's five quid an hour so it'll take you 3 hours.

But you have already wasted 3 hours of your time chasing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment