Friday 16 September 2011

How do I rebuild my credit without having ever had any credit cards?

I have never had a credit card, but I have a few small bills in collections from when I was in college. They are old utilities bills, together totalling no more than $150. I haven't been able to access my credit report online due to many address changes, but how bad can I expect my credit to be? How can I rebuild it now? I know debts in collections stay on your credit for 7 1/2 years whether you pay them or not. Help!
How do I rebuild my credit without having ever had any credit cards?
Your credit score will be low if you have one. It is never a bad time to start building a better credit history.



You can get a secured credit card no matter how bad your credit is. A secured card requires a deposit and is sometime called a prepaid credit card. You can find a total explanation of them as well as credit building tips at the site below. You should try to establish several revolving credit lines and use them every month.



Be sure to pay the balance in full each month to avoid interest payments. That way it costs you the same as cash but you build positive payment history on your credit report.



After reading about the secured credit cards I recommend you look at the free credit report page on the website to get the link to the credit bureaus where you can get a copy of your report.



http://www.credit-info-site.com/creditca鈥?/a>
How do I rebuild my credit without having ever had any credit cards?
get a secure cc from wells Fargo
Borrow a $100 from a bank and pay it back in installments. It will cost a few bucks in interest payments, but so what. You're building a credit history. It's worth it.
Rebuilding your credit is pretty easy. It will require getting a credit card. If you don't qualify for a regular credit card you may need to consider a secured credit card. It will require you pay a deposit to start, but it's worth it.



The key is to make sure the bank you borrow money from or the credit card you apply for actually reports to all the major credit bureaus. Otherwise, you will borrow all this money and pay it back and it won't help.



On top of that you want to maintain a credit card balance of about 35% of your limit. Don't go any higher than 50% of your limit as that will actually drive your score down. Paying off your credit card every month won't build your credit at all. Charge up on the card about 30-35% and begin making payments (ON TIME). If you do this you will see your credit score go higher.



For reviews on the best secured credit cards (ones that report to all 3 bureaus), and other credit repair tips, visit - http://www.clevercreditrepair.com
e secured credit card is indeed a great way to start rebuilding your credit history. It helps you gain financial discipline and stay within the credit limits, because of the low credit limit initially you are not tempted to charge huge expenditures on your credit card and pay for them either in cash or by some other means. Thus a secured credit card helps in more than one ways. It is for the credit card holder to take advantage of all the features offered by the secured credit card and regain control over his credit history

--------------------------------------鈥?br>
http://www.bestcreditrates.net
Use places like furniture stores that'll finance you a small amout. Pay it off and finance another item slightly more expensive.. I filed bankruptcey when I was 19 and my credit was pretty decent after a couple of years of doing this.. you've just got to be patient, and find the right place, and be willing to pay heavy in the beginning
  • dog
  • medical doctor at home
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment