Friday 16 September 2011

Is there a way to find professional email hackers/crackers and get them in trouble? Where 2 report the problem?

This message was sent to everyone in my contact list. The hackers changed my password and secret question and temporarily stole my account. Is there anyway to find out who they are, get them in trouble? Can I report the problem to anyone? Also, the address given in London is a fake one. I've included the hacker (cracker) email below:



How are you? I tried to reach you through phone before I traveled to inform you of my trip to the United Kingdom, I went for a program. I arrived a nights successfully. But presently, I have a problem in which i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel. Inside my wallet,I have most of my valuable items which I traveled with like my credit card, money and my telephone contact diary .



Please I need you to lend me about 拢1380. You should help me have it sent via Western Union Money Transfer so I can re-arrange myself and return back home. I will refund the money back to you once I am out of here . Below is the information you would require.



Name : XXX

Address: 32 Alderton High St - London W8 4PT



Please, kindly let me know if you can be of assistance as I'm seriously in need of your help. Thanks and waiting to hear from you.
Is there a way to find professional email hackers/crackers and get them in trouble? Where 2 report the problem?
Your best bet would be to check your logs and also run a full system scan to try to find their IP address although i doubt it would do much good. If your a fair hand at code and you are infected with monitoring software you can try to reverse engineer the code and analyze the program to try to find out where they are running through and take it from there.



If you can do the above or at least get some functioning IP addresses security professionals may be interested but the police most likely will not.
  • girl myspace
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment