Friday 16 September 2011

I need to be sterotyped by 10 people?

for a school test grade, based on the following ?'s



-%26gt;I included a picture, so you could get a better idea of what i look like http://tinypic.com/r/25hjrpg/5







1. It's a typical saturday afternoon - where would you usually be? Passed out from the night before.



2. What would you wear on a normal day? sweats, a wife beater, and Nike's.



3. Do you feel the need to %26quot;primp%26quot; often (coloring your hair, getting your nails done, eyebrows waxed)? I get my eyebrows waxed every couple weeks, other than that no.



4. What are 3 things you'd usually be doing after school? playing video games, getting toked up, myspace.



5. Describe your energy level : usually mellow, doesn't change much.



6. What is your ethnic background? Caucasian and Hispanic.



7. Who are your favorite music artist(s)? The game, Mobb Deep, Lil Cuete, Aventura, Daddy Yankee, Lil Whyte.



8. On a scale of 1 - 10, describe your temperament : (I didn't understand this, so i'm guessing how bad of a temper you have??) I'd say a 5, I have a bad temper.



9. What is your current GPA? On my last report card, a 2.7, i think it's gone down since then.



10. Describe yourself in 3 words : Quiet, sly, reckless.
I need to be sterotyped by 10 people?
You sound like a typical disaffected teenager. You do some things you shouldn't do, get a little rowdy when around people of the same caliber, but otherwise shy and even-tempered.

No comments:

Post a Comment