Friday 16 September 2011

Discover's Credit Score Tracker? Should I enroll in it?

So I was chatting with customer service from discover, they have great customer service btw, anyway I told her that this was my first credit card and that I wanted to keep my account in good standing. She told me about the services they had, like the credit score tracker. Each month discover mails you your credit report. The enroll fee is 7.99. This is so you can see how your credit score changes for month to month good or bad. Anyhow, I told her that I haven't had my credit card for 6months so I may not have a score yet, She told me I may and I may not. My concern is that I heard that when you get your credit report it lowers your credit score. Is this so with the discover card tracker.Also do I need to enroll now or should I wait till June? I know that each credit card company reports to the credit bureau each month, but I doubt I have a score. Ive only made two payments so far. December and January. So what do you guys think?
Discover's Credit Score Tracker? Should I enroll in it?
no just another monthly charge.
Discover's Credit Score Tracker? Should I enroll in it?
Requesting YOUR credit report or score does not lower your score at all. However, unless you have a legitimate concern about Identity Theft, or are going to make a major purchase in the next few months. Any of these %26quot;credit monitoring%26quot; programs are really just a waste of money.
  • get time from datetime
  • what causes skin tags
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment