Friday 16 September 2011

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!! I NEED SOME HELP BADLY!!!!!?

my life is in a weird place right now. i used to be just your normal teenager who had friends good grades a lovely family and more. but going into the 8th grade is when my life has changed. every 6 weeks we get a report card and mine would get crapier and crapier as the year wood go by. i still have the same friends. you know i hang with all the jocks and stuff. but this year everyay in class i would get in trouble. 2 weeks ago i was suspeded for 3 days for gettin in a fight. some 7th grader was talkin trash too me and my friends and was trin to start stuff, so he punched m a few times and we fought, i put him in the hospital, he had a broken nose, colar bone and a fractured rib or 2. yeah me and my friends laughed and stuff. i got suspeded and came back to school. 2 days after returniing to school i got in school suspention for cusin out the teacher. my parents have taken away my phone my friends my tv everything. i am just now gettin my tv back and laptop. i dont want to be this bad person any more. my parents think im goin to jail here soon. and these past few weeks ive noticed some of my friends have stopped invitin me to hang out with everyone at there house or somewhere. it does make me mad. i dumped my girl friend who was the world to me. i loved her so much. and she loved me. i dumped her because i mean im just gonna say it . im a man whore. i cant be with 1 woman for long. i have to screw around with other girls. and just yesterday she is going out with one of my friends. he is so mad at me cause i treated her like ****. so thats another friend that is gone. i want my life back. i want my phone and all my privledges back. i want my friends to call me and want me to hang out with everyone. i want all the teachers not hating me. i want to go out with someone i really care about and not break up with them cause i want to **** around with other people. as you can see i need help. if you could please gimme some advice on how to get my life back the way i want it.



oh and there is this girl. she is soo gorgeous. and out of my league. but people say i should still ask her out and she would prolly say yes. do you have any advice on ho i could get this girl who hardley nos me to my girl friend with out being a total fag about it?
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!! I NEED SOME HELP BADLY!!!!!?
Yes you are immature and you will grow out of it.

You want to be the main man, thinking with your little head instead of your main one. You don't need help you need to change your attitude.

Beating people up, cusing your teacher etc is not smart its stupid.

If you really want to change, however I doubt it, I would apologize to my parents and my teacher and be sincere. Gorgeous women come and go. It also sounds like you have done your ex girlfriend a favour by dumping her. Wake up and smell the coffee... People are laughing at you not with you. Sorry for being so blunt..
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!! I NEED SOME HELP BADLY!!!!!?
wow that sucks. Well you cant really get advise about that but if you really want to get your life in order then you just have to think about what your doing before you actually do it. like for getting in the fight you should have ignored that kid and walked away and if he keeps trying to fight you, you should tell him that you don't want to get in trouble and walk away. And well for cussing at the teacher well dont you know thats just a bad idea. I think all you need to do is actually think these things threw before you actually do it. and for your girl issue I would just get my life together so you can leave a good impression on her. and maybe talk to her and stuff to actualy like her a lot so you wouldnt want to hurt her like that. and if you cant keep a long relationship maybe you should just stay away from relationships till you can handle one
I don't even know where to begin... but you need to get your priorities in line. I think you know what you need to do, but you are overwhelmed by what you want to do. You are too concerned with what others will think of you and not concerned enough with doing the right thing. If you did the right thing, you never would have gotten in the fight with the kid, or cussed the teacher, or broken up with the girl that you %26quot;loved%26quot; because you %26quot;have%26quot; to screw around with other girls - dude. You're in 8th grade. You have all the time in the world to be an adult. Enjoy being a kid while you still can, because if you keep going at the rate youre going you'll grow up way too fast and instead of getting to enjoy everything that's wonderful about being an adult, you'll be behind bars. And when you're 18 and in prison you'll be wishing you'd cared less about sex when you were 13, and what your jock friends think, and how that 7th grader pissed you off.



but by asking coming online here and admitting you have these problems at least you show that you want to change and the fact that you want to change means SO MUCH. just ACT on that. TALK to your parents...they want to help you. talk to guidance counselors at school - they can be discreet about meeting with you and you can trust them. What about church? Always a good thing there.



Do not wait until it's too late. It gets more difficult as you get older. You get set in your ways; you become hardened. you don't sound like a bad kid, just dont let peer pressure get to you the way it does to a lot of kids now.

No comments:

Post a Comment