Saturday 4 June 2011

After disputing items on your Credit report , How long does it take for your score to change?

I have a credit score of 561 and I need at least a 580 to be able to get into a HUD and FHA programs. I have hired a credit repair company, that has sent letters to all three credit agencies disputing the items on my credit report. They have 30 days to respond and I鈥檓 on day 18 wondering if things work out to my favor and some of those things on my credit report come off. How many more points will I get and how long will it take? Keep in mind I really only need 19 more points. I have also been paying at least a $100 a month on my credit cards to get the balance down.|||You can use credit repair agency, for example this one - http://creditreport.fateback.com


They will dispute lots of bad stuff from your credit report - and do it much faster and effectively than yourself, so your credit will go up fast.|||Assuming the bureaus have up to 45 days to respond to a dispute, it could take up to 60 days to see your score go up.. This is assuming they delet the information. How many points you get depends on what they deleted. You should be able to get the 19 points you need with no problem. Hopefully they disputed some inquiries as well as the negative items.





Good Luck!


Nancy


www.creditbuilderusa.com|||could take 60 days -- but an easy 10 points to your score or more by opting out. call 888-567-5688. This stops companies from pulling your credit for those offers that fill your mail box. This will get your score up in just about 1 weeks time|||as long as you do not take out any more debt, have anyone pull your credit and make your payments on time, you should be ok. I had a borrower go up 15-18 points in a month. It depends on the the reporting bureau, expedian was very helpful and quick with a dispute I had, and they will take disputes online, the other two don%26#039;t and they take 45 days. I%26#039;d say another 6 weeks, as long as you pay on time, dont take out any more debt and have no inquiries should get you where you want to be. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment