Saturday 4 June 2011

Global Credit Card / Debt Management Service - Companies Doing Fraud?

I am constantly being called by two companies, Global Credit Card and Debt Management Service, these two companies constantly ring me and offer me Credit Cards solutions to help me get out of debt. Now when I wish to enquire about the company, such as the name of the person that I am speaking to, where they are based, a website, a contact telephone number I am told that they do not need to give me that information. Now I don鈥檛 know about you guys if you are getting the same kind of nuisance as me but I really want to get these guys caught. Last time I was sucked in, I was offered a pre approved 拢4000 credit card, when with my credit history I can鈥檛 even get a 拢1000 credit card. So I ask them how can they approve me already, how do they know my details on how they can approve me, I get the response that I am chosen from a selected few to receive this 5 year anniversary offer. Okay so basically I was told that with 拢2 I can have the pack sent out to me, so I thought why not see what they can offer me, soon as I gave them my details I had 拢12 taken out of my account. Now the only bit of information that I was given about the company is that they鈥檙e on Cleveland Road in London I wouldn鈥檛 take that information 100% accurate. They also interrogate you to pay a monthly fee to charity where the person will tell you that you don鈥檛 have to contribute, I didn鈥檛 want to contribute but this conversation went on for about 20 minutes on the phone as to why I don鈥檛 want to pay them and all I got was the vibe that I鈥檓 not going anywhere until you pay us the amount.





If you refuse to speak to them once, they will ring you back.





If you offered them your details and they took extra money out and you can鈥檛 do nothing about it well they will ring you back under a different company name.





Global Credit Card %26amp; Debt Management Services are FRAUD companies.





I repeat they are companies who are doing fraud. Do not give them any information, slowly, slowly they will build up the details of your home, email, work history. With this information they can do anything. Immediately if you think you have been effected change your card, call the report it missing or stolen line at the back of the card and check your statements.





If anything the name of the company will appear on your statement under this name CALLEMATICS LTD. The address for the company is CALLEMATICS LIMITED, 74 Cleveland Street, LONDON, W1T 6NA. But I fear this will only be the name of the company which provides its call centre information





If you have any experiences with this company, please state here.|||this company also stung my wife and i for 拢20, as luck would have it, we decided to check with our credit card provider within the hour, and got our cards cancelled and new cards issued, but we still got hammered for the above amount.


to google callematics you find it is a non-contactable company, who seem to be a foreign call centre, should we hold them responsible for the fraud on my cards????|||i have been scammed by these sods aswell! Took my card details but luckilly there is nothing in this account so they cant do anything, but they had the cheek to ring me and say there is nothing on the card! So if they ring anyone again tell them where to go!

Report Abuse


|||This company is a fraud company dont give them your card details tell them to p--- off.|||We have the same nuisances in the USA.





Take whatever info you got out of them and make a police report.





Next time they call... get a whistle.... and blow it as hard as you can into the phone... then go back on the phone and go....





%26quot;What was that?..... I can%26#039;t understand you... we have a bad connection.





And hang up.|||I%26#039;ve just been scammed to. They%26#039;ve tried to take out 拢11 out of my account but I%26#039;ve rang the card company and cancelled my card so hopefully it won%26#039;t go through. I%26#039;ve wrote to watchdog about this so I%26#039;m hoping I%26#039;ll hear something back from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment