Saturday 4 June 2011

Help with my mom? Please?

please, i dont know where else to turn. my mom is so mean to me, i dont know why. she yells at me all the time for anything and evreything, i know she hates me . i%26#039;m only 15 and she makes me feel as if i dont deserve to make anything of my life, shes always telling me how ugly and stupid and mean and what a horrible person i am, she screams and screams at me and my dad for all of her problems and im always so depressed, thats why i like school so much, because i can excape from her and not think about how shell hurt my fellings when i get home. shes also extremely nosey beyond belief. when im gone in school or at a friends house shell go through my entire room and take everything apart and look through all my stuff, she reads my diary and evrything. i never have any privacy, ill go in my room for like two seconds to change clothes and ill come out and shell be standing there and she says: what were you doing in there? like i was doing drugs or something. its not fair, she says shes always hated me and she wishes i would just disapear out of her life. the only time she said she was sorry to me was when i was four years old and that was after she screamed in my face, also my little brother hates me too so she will be like to him: oh what a good boy, i love you so much, your so perfect...etc, and he always sucks up to her, i get pretty good grades and im trying really hard, and my little brother didnt because he never does his homework and shes like: oh your such a genius and you did so good on your report card! and she just looks at me and she points out all of the bad things about my grades. when shes going through my stuff she hides and rearanges my stuff and when i ask her where it is she just says that she never touched it. she is always telling how bad im doing and how perfect she was (no she wasnt, shes the biggest idiot ever) she always insults me to watch me cry, i have to admit i hate her and i always have to put up with her whinning and yelling and screaming, she always whines if she wants to go on a trip (to Europe) and my dad says no because he cant afford it so she yells at him about how selfish he is and then she takes it out on my when he leaves. every day its continuous toture. please PLEASE help me. i really am not whining i am truely asking for help. please just give me some advice. she acts like a spoild 5 year old and she cant control herself when she is in her moods. thankyou for listening and only serious answers please. thankyou so much! =)|||Sounds as if mom is a little Bipolar. You need to talk to dad about all the stuff going on and if he doesn%26#039;t believe you, record the yelling that she does to you when he isn%26#039;t home. Once he hears her attacking you maybe he will step up and do the right thing and get her out of the house or some help. If dad doesn%26#039;t step up, have a school counselor listen to the recording. What you mom is doing is called mental and psychological abuse. A counselor would have to report it and a court would make her get counseling.|||What is your father doing when your mother is acting like an idiot? Is he just sitting there watching tv or what? He needs to take some action and stop this insanity now.





You can%26#039;t do it on your own. You are the victim of abuse and you don%26#039;t deserve to be emotionally abused like this.





If all else fails talk with your school counselor. Let them know about the situation and that you and your family need help. Perhaps she could give your parents some guidance and information about family therapy? Sounds like it%26#039;s desperately needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment