Saturday 4 June 2011

What to do to change your name?

I want to change my name. However, I have not much idea.





I need to know what do I must do. I%26#039;ve found a business that it%26#039;s reported to the BBB as an excellent business with 0 complaints.





The guys will do everything for me... they will send my documents and all that thing. However, what after?





I have credit cards, a car loan, a car title, car insurance, checking accounts and I%26#039;m self employed, we share SSies for payments and that stuff. Driver%26#039;s license and passport.





Will my social security change? I have an excellent credit history, will it %26quot;reset%26quot; to zero? How can I transmit my credit history as My Name to my new social security below my New Name?





Thanks a lot for you help!!!!|||I changed my last name several years ago after I got married, and it is a pain getting all the important things changed - SS card, passport, driver%26#039;s license, etc, etc. Your credit history should not change. My SS # stayed the same.





Also, if you want to represent yourself in getting your name changed you can download instructions and fillable forms from www.legalformsbank.biz for just $20.|||Change your name to Bindy Shingles and i will love you.. for your question.. i have no idea.. good day to you ...uh mam? sir?


sorry i didnt get the time to look! XD|||o.k if you want to pay for the change is you choice, after that you have to change everything in every single place you have credit, but I can tell you I change my name last year including at the social security office, you won%26#039;t get a new number but your old name will stay in your personal record , and it is a pain in the neck to change everything trust me even my heath insurance uses both of my names good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment